Claiming CE Credit at the Western States Conference
The Western States Conference will be offering up to 16 hours of CE credit. All CE credit can be claimed starting on Wednesday, May 23rd and the deadline to claim all credit is June 29, 2018.
How to Receive Your CME/CE Certificate / Statement of Participation We support green CE by offering your request for credit online. In order to obtain your CE certificate, please follow the steps below at the conclusion of the meeting:
1. Go to www.cmeuniversity.com
2. Register or Login (will take less than 1 minute)
3. Type in 13304 at the top of the page, “Find Post-Test/ Evaluation by Course”, click enter
4. Click on activity title or titles that you attended
5. Choose the type of credit you would like
6. Complete online Evaluation
7. Upon registering and completing the activity evaluation, your transcript information will be sent to the NABP CPE Monitor Service.
Last Date to claim CPE Credit: June 29, 2018