Feedback from colleagues is an essential part of the Western States Conference. Each year, almost 15,000 evaluations are completed, collected and compiled along with certificates of completion for pick-up following the last presentations on Wednesday.
Based on post-conference feedback, the Western States now offers several options for evaluation packet pick-up.
Evaluation Pick-Up Options for 2017
- In-Person Pick-Up - Preceptors and Program Directors may pick-up evaluations during two pick-up windows at Western States.
- Wednesday, May 24 - 5:30 pm to 7:00 pm
- Thursday, May 25 - 7:00 am to 8:00 am
- Proxy Pick-Up - Need to leave early and have someone else collect evaluations for your program? Stop by the information desk prior to 5:00 pm on Wednesday, May 24 and leave your name and the name of the person to whom you would like your packets released.
- Electronic Delivery - For a fee of $40 per program (regardless of the number of residents/fellows), you me order email delivery of evaluations and mail delivery of certificates of completion. Complete and return the Electronic Delivery Order Form prior to June 17, 2017 to ensure delivery by June 20, 2017.
- Why the same price for all programs? - The staff time/materials cost required is the same regardless of program size.
- May I use a credit card? - Yes! Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover are accepted along with checks made out to CSHP.
- May I ask for an invoice? - In order to keep administrative costs down, invoicing is not available for this service.
- What if I have a proxy and they are unable to pick up the packets? - No problem! Electronic Delivery Orders are available until June 17, 2017.
- When will the email arrive? - Staff will make every effort to send the emails promptly after the 2017 Western States Conference. All orders will be fulfilled no later than June 20, 2017.