KEEP IT SIMPLE
- Express one idea per slide.
- Maximum of 6 to 7 words per line.
- Use color for highlighting and continuity from slide to slide.
- Be consistent in layout from slide to slide.
- Position content (especially titles) at top of slide.
- Leave a margin all around.
- Color gets better attention and aids in comprehension and retention.
- Use color to add emphasis, isolate specific data or to differentiate among multiple plots on a graph.
- Background color can be used to group slides with a common theme.
USING THE PROJECTOR
- Focus and align the projection unit before your talk.
- Check operation of remote control before your presentation.